Wentworth By The Sea Country Club Membership Details
Amenities and Services
- Private country club, with more than a 100-year history and mystique
- Immaculately manicured 18-hole seaside golf course with elegant landscaping
- One of the first Donald Ross-designed golf courses in America
- Spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Little Harbor, and Witch Creek
- 16,000 square foot Clubhouse with dining in the upscale, yet casual Donald Ross Grill
- Private rooms available for conferences, private parties, business meetings, or luncheons
- 25-meter heated swimming pool complex with multiple seating and shade areas, a toddler play pool, pool snack bar, locker rooms and showers.
- Summer day camp and swim team for children and grandchildren
- Fun and friendly atmosphere - great for families!
- Well-bunkered greens, the wind blowing in off the ocean and undulating fairways make for a diverse and challenging, but ultimately playable, "Scottish links" style course.
- Club tournaments, member/guest events, professional instruction, and active golf leagues
- Men's and Women's Golf Committees
- Fully-equipped Pro Shop and both indoor & outdoor Golf Practice Facilities
- 3-hole Seaside Course for our junior golfers to learn this great game!
- Four outdoor and four indoor tennis courts for year-round play; USTA team play is available
- Quick Start tennis program for our juniors;
- Lessons, clinics and round-robin play
Junior Programs at the Club
Choose from four 2-week summer sessions.
Kids Camp for ages 5-8 features learning through fun and games.
Seaside Sports Campers aged 9-12 develop new sports skills & challenges.
We even offer Winter Vacation Camps & Snow Day Camp!
Fine-tune your swimming skills
Develop conditioning and competition skills
Compete with other country clubs
Group and private lessons for all ages!
Lessons and clinics for all ages
Junior Golf School
Junior Club Championship
Junior Member/Guest Tournaments – bring a friend!
Weekly Junior scrambles
We offer the “Quick Start” junior tennis program!
Wentworth Junior Warriors tennis team
Parent/Child Summer Tournament
Junior Skills Challenge
Clinics, private and group lessons are available
Junior Club Events
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Junior Sports Banquet
Family BBQ Night at the Pool
Halloween Hayride & Brunch
Gingerbread House Workshop
Brunch with Santa
Dinner, a movie, and fun!
Pile up the cozy bean-bag cushions & watch the movie.
Make some new friends! Kids age 3+ are welcome.
Kids Eat Free
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights
One child per adult can eat free from the Kids Menu